Contact Us to Learn More!
Advanced workflow management for high-volume marketing teams
Thriving marketing teams need deep, real-time insight into their productivity along with tools to plan, assign, manage, and report on their deliverables. DaVinci Enterprise gives you all that and more in one powerful, streamlined platform. With Enterprise, your team can stay on track of and manage projects from a central hub and enjoy a seamless user experience. Start collaborating with ease and start meeting deadlines.
- Project Intake: Ensure success by clearly defining the project at the beginning with configurable project and request forms.
- Workflow Templates: Improve your process with repeatable, configurable workflows.
- Workflow Scheduling: Keep your team’s projects moving forward with automated, configurable routing.
- Configurable Notifications: Communicate updates to the right people as activities are completed and projects change.
- Campaign Hierarchies: Group and manage related work from one common place.
- Content Review & Approval: Review proofs in a variety of file types and use text, freehand drawing, shapes and more to make comments
- Version Tracking & Comparison: Track when and where changes were made during the proof review process.
- Fine-Tune Proofs: Maintain the highest level of quality control with color identification and color layer separation during the proofreview process.
- Gain Insights: Review current activity, completed projects, and more with interactive insights dashboards
- Create Custom Reports: Search and filter on any number of fields to create custom spreadsheets to be used in-app or exported for use in third-party tools.
“Workgroups customer support is excellent, the response time is great and their software is outstanding.”
“Workgroups has eliminated dozens of emails back and forth with the designer when working on a new creative project. It is an extremely effective way to manage version control, ensuring that everyone is working with the correct file.”
“We now have an instant view of all our projects and the ability to manage them efficiently.”