Workgroups Webinar Series
A space for all of our recorded Webinars.
Leveling Up Feedback and Approval
Driving Better Feedback and Approval in your Creative Process
Do you ever end a project with way more revisions than you think you should have had?
This webinar focuses on how leaders in organizations can ensure that the most important part of their project (feedback and approval of their work) gets done efficiently. Let’s face it, no matter how defined the process, no matter how skilled the team…if you aren’t getting the feedback and approval from your clients in a limited number of revisions, there is money and time being wasted.
Better Requests = Better Creative
Better form intake process helps create efficiencies across departments
Great projects begin with the right information. If your team is missing information on the front end, projects involve more back-and-forth from stakeholders and delay the creative process.
This webinar goes over:
- How to create better project request forms
- Why the questions asked are critical to a successful project
- How Workgroups DaVinci can help you organize your projects for a better creative process
Better Feedback = Better Creative
Better feedback awaits
Feedback is what drives individuals and organizations forward, but feedback that exists in silos isn’t effective. At a time when many teams are working remotely, closing the feedback loop and completing projects on time is even more important.
- Cut down on revisions and duplicated efforts
- Capture better feedback throughout the creative process
- Manage projects more effectively between stakeholders
- And more!
Improving your approval process with Approval Manager
In today’s work from home environment, wouldn’t it be nice to manage projects in one central location? Learn how Workgroups DaVinci can make your work from home life easier. We’ll show you how to:
- Include all of the necessary project components from the start
- Involve internal and external stakeholders
- Receive notifications on project updates
- Approve and make changes
- And more!
For every product you manufacture and sell, there are many more “products” you have to create, including:
– Product photos and descriptions/specs
– Labels and Packaging
– User guides
– Print and Digital Sale and Marketing materials
Watch our Webinar to learn how Workgroups DaVinci’s tools can help you:
1) Define and standardize your review process
2) Get the right feedback from the right people at the right time
3) Simplify the revision process
4) Get approval from all your stakeholders faster!
Amplify your collaboration
Get your team working like a well-oiled machine with our award-winning workflow automation solution.